WAIVER/RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Please Read Before Accepting
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in Christ, Bows, Arrows & Youth, Incorporated (C.B.A. & You, Inc.) and Archery Excellence Indoor Archery Range & Learning Center by C.B.A. & You, Inc., events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1) The risk of injury from archery and other known and unknown events and activities and/or the use of the related buildings, structures, equipment, automobiles, firearms, weapons, ATVs, boats, tree stands, roads, bodies of water, land, and all other real and personal property whether owned by C.B.A. & You, Inc./Archery Excellence Indoor Archery Range & Learning Center by C.B.A. & You, Inc., or others is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis or death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
2) I acknowledge and agree that the use of archery equipment, firearms, and other weapons by myself or others on facility premises or otherwise are inherently dangerous and high risk activities whether such archery equipment, firearms, or weapons are discharged by myself or others; and,
3) I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
4) I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
5) I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Christ, Bows, Arrows & Youth, Incorporated (C.B.A. & You, Inc.)/Archery Excellence Indoor Archery Range & Learning Center by C.B.A. & You, Inc., its officers, directors, officials, agents, employees, contractors, volunteers, members, guests, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners, and lessors of real property and personal property used to conduct the events and activities (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (UNDER AGE 18 AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION):
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the Releasees, and for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin. I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child’s involvement or participation in these events and activities and/or the use of related real and personal property as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR OWN NEGLIGENCE.
In compliance with current insurance requirements, your indication below by clicking “I Accept” indicates that you have read the release of liability and assumption of risk agreement, and fully understood its terms and understand that you have given up substantial rights by accepting it, and have accepted freely and voluntarily without any inducement. You are also giving your consent for the use of any photo or video likeness occurring from participation in any classes, events or activities.
When safety rules are not followed, archery can be dangerous. Although injuries are rare, they can still happen. If you wish to participate in summer archery classes or any event where the use of archery equipment is required, you must be aware of the dangers of a shooting sport. Shooting archery is a fun activity and, in our classes and events, will be conducted under the close supervision of a USA Archery (Junior Olympic Archery Development/Adult Archery Development) certified instructor who will try to minimize all possible dangers.